TiVo Series2 DT DVR Digital Video Recorder - 80 Hours Storage - Dual
Tuner - TCD649080 |
The worlds first, best, and easiest-to-use digital video recorder just got better. Now, record two shows at once!
Never miss your favorite shows again
With the Emmy Award-winning TiVo service, you can record all your favorite shows and watch them when it's convenient. Plus, you'll enjoy total control with pause, rewind, fast-forward, and slow-mo.
Schedule shows online or on your mobile phone
Forgot to set your favorite show to record? No problem! All you need to do is visit tivo.com to schedule a show online. TiVo Mobile is yet another way for you to schedule recordings on your TiVo DVR when you’re out and about. Just go to
m.tivo.com on your phone's web browser.
Find and record the TV that matches your interests
Know what you like, but not sure if or when it's on? Create a WishList search. You can search by actor, director, keyword, or category. Better yet, select the "Auto-Record" option, and every time a show matching your criteria airs, it will be recorded.
- Control cable TV with pause, rewind, fast-forward, and
- Save up to 80 hours of shows at one time
- Record two shows at once
- Works with cable (with or without cable box) or satellite (with
- Does NOT support HD programming
- Record every episode of your favorite show
- Record two shows at once
- Control live and recorded shows with pause, rewind,
fast-forward, instant replay, and slow motion
- Search for shows by title, actor, category, or keyword
- Record by actor, director, or even your favorite sports team
- See shows TiVo recommends just for you
- Pre-approve shows and channels for kids
- Schedule shows online from tivo.com
Specifications/Inputs and Outputs
- Phone line: Connects to an existing home phone line.
- Control out (IR): Connects to your cable or satellite box via infrared so the TiVo DVR can control channel-changing on that box.
- Control out (Serial): Connects to your cable or satellite box so the TiVo DVR can control channel changing on that box. Not all cable or satellite boxes support a serial connection.
- Ethernet: Connects to an Ethernet cable to allow your DVR to access your home network and your broadband Internet connection.
- 2 USB ports: Connects to the TiVo wireless adapter if you want to wirelessly connect to your home network and broadband internet connection.
- Composite video and stereo out: Connects to a TV for a standard definition picture. Use only the white and red cables if all you need is audio for a different video source, like S-Video or Component video.
- S-Video output: Connects to a TV for a high-quality standard definition picture. Requires connecting a separate cable for audio.
- Composite video and stereo input: Connects to your cable or satellite box.
- S-Video input: Connects to your cable or satellite box for a better quality picture. Requires connecting a separate cable for audio.
- Cable In: Connects to the coaxial cable in your wall that provides your cable TV programming. Use only if you do not have a cable box.
- Cable out: Connects to your TV if you are unable to use the S-Video or Composite cables to connect.
- 15" W x 12" D x 3.375" H
- Weight: 8 lbs
Packaging: Brown Box
What's in the box:
Tivo DVR, Tivo Remote Control with batteries, Composite audio/video
cable, Coaxial RF cable, Phone Cable, Phone Y splitter, IR control cable,
Serial control cable, RF Splitter, Manual